Thursday, August 7, 2014

What is up with that?

So August I have a few questions already:



1. Why did I have to get rear ended when I was at a full stop by a woman eating a cheeseburger at 8am?
2. Why do I have to miss 3 days of work?
3. Why is whip lash so painful?

Luckily there was no damage to my car, but now I have to stay out the rest of the week at work. Ugh 3 days of no work makes Meghan a dull girl. I am not a very good patient because I am super fidgety even though I know I should be resting. Also I tend not to take meds even though I know they are prescribed to help. So I blog instead to get my mind off the fact that I cannot move my neck.

Summer camp is now in its final week and a half and I am sad but also excited. The kids have been so good this summer and my co-workers have been super helpful. The days go by so fast and half of the day is spent at the pool which is fun for everyone. Although now I can start thinking about my position come September. Meaning I still have to clothes shop (professional attire with high school kids) and make a map because that school is massive.

With September comes moving into the city. So much stuff to still go through to either donate or pack that my head is about to explode. Its game time for a bunch of life changes and I am stuck lying down perfectly still. Ugh help!



No comments:

Post a Comment