Sunday, May 4, 2014

Let's Try This Again


About Me: I am a recent graduate of Simmons College Behavior Analysis program. I have been working as an ABA Therapist for 2.5 years and plan on taking the boards exam in August. After undergraduate school I thought I wanted to go into clinic psychology. Low and behold, one day I looked in the local paper- a job listing for a one-on-one ABA Therapist. Since then I have been hooked. Graduate school was not easy but it solidified my passion for working with kids.






I have wanted to write a blog for a few years now, but had no idea what to write about. Crafts? My love for Harry Potter? Work? Life?

I think now I have my niche- writing about journey to becoming a BCBA, interesting articles in the field, tips and tricks for ABA therapist, and anything in between.

Stay tuned



No comments:

Post a Comment