Monday, November 3, 2014

Crunch Time



I officially have 17 days until I take the BACB exam. Which means I have turned into huge ball of stress. I have given up on meeting mastery criteria for the BDS Modules and strictly been working on SAFMEDS (Say All Fast a Minute Each Day Shuffled) and The White Book (Cooper, Howard, and Hewitt- you know whats up).  The last few weeks are going to focus on:

Ethics: one of the hardest parts of the exam due to the scenario questions and all of the components to the right to effective treatment.
Single Subject Research Designs: baseline logic, advantages/disadvantages, and when appropriate to use a design.
Teaching Procedures: history and criteria for each procedure (Personalized System of Instruction, Direct Instruction, Incidental Teaching, and Discrete Trial Training).
Motivating Operations: value and behavior altering, examples

Let's hope this is the only time I have to take this exam.

In other news here is my bucket list for November:


  • Take the BACB exam
  • Increase motivation for exercising 
  • Reinforcement contingency for healthy eating 
  • Make a bunch of Christmas presents (pictures coming soon)
  • Plan fun autumn activities
Posts coming soon to help me review!


No comments:

Post a Comment